Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

No big deal – Steve Jobs

Steve Paul Jobs - The legend, CEO & Co–founder of Apple computers addressed students at Stanford university.

One of the best & honest speech I have ever listened to..Stay Hungry Stay Foolish.. He starts his speech using his own unique style (like Apple) and of course with a sense of humor by saying “Truth be told I never graduated from college”

I think it is better that I allow you guys to watch the video instead of me explaining what Steve said...Truth be told my hand refuses to proceed further...

Enjoy the video !

Stay Hungry Stay Foolish and wish you Good luck !




P.S - Transcript of Steve Jobs' address is available here Text version of Steve Job's address

2 comments:

Sreejith Soman said...

Awesome on sasi ! ! ! I have read this in newpaper long back .. the story that he got fired ...

Sasi said...

Thank you, Sreejith :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger